View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #10
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I stumbled across the original translation of this work in English which is actually public domain (it seems).

The translator was Gregory Zilboorg.

http://mises.org/books/we_zamiatin.pdf

Unfortunately it's PDF only. If I had time I would convert it to epub, but I think I'll read this version.

I've read also that the Alexander Glinka translation is not as good to read as the Natasha Randall version, both of which are available in Amazon and B&N.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote