View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #4
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Yes, it's quite the gadget! A year ago my daughter got a Kobo eReader and I quite envied it. I read in bed at night before going to sleep and find it awkward holding the pages open laying on my side, so I was thinking of getting an eReader before I bought another book. She surprised me by getting this Kobo Vox for my birthday. It's so much easier to read than a paperback.

I also installed the Kobo Desktop on my computer. It synched with the books on my Vox that I got from the Kobo store, but not with half a dozen books I imported via SD card. What's up with that? The eReader tab on the Desktop is greyed out.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote