View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 02:53 PM   #1
Gorod
Gorod began at the beginning.

Device: Google Nexus S
[Old Thread] New way to convert Word Documents to eBooks

Editor's Comment:
This following post was recently entered by Peter Gorod, and I am delighted to highjack it for the front page. It's exciting to see this sort of tool appear. Peter has written a program to convert from MS Word documents to eReader format complete with tables and charts, etc. It can then be read on multiple platforms including PalmOS and Pocket PC.

I have not used the program myself, so I don't really know anything about it yet (nor can I guarantee its safety), but I encourage the more adventurous of our readers to give it a go and let Peter know on his forum what you think. Be sure to stop by here also to keep us updated on the general reaction! BobR

Quote:
New way to convert Word Documents to eBooks (FREE)
Quote:

Hi,

I wrote a program to convert Word Documents to eReader eBooks.

It is easy (just press a button) and complete (chapters, images, links, dozens of things). I wonder if any of the people in these forums would like to give it a try? I would appreciate any feedback.

Check it out at the site given below and let me know what you think. I have set up a forum there for Support - please post there.

Thank you
Peter Gorod

Last edited by BobR; 04-03-2005 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Move To Front Page
Gorod is offline   Reply With Quote