View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #22
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
Smashwords has it for only $2.99 and you can get it DRM free in multiple formats.

I bought it this morning and I notice that it came with the Risen Short Stories appended.

My only gripe is that the epub didn't have a TOC. I formatted it in Sigil to get them myself. Then I did a epub to epub conversion in Calibre to remove the spacing between paragraphs. (personal pref)
Alternatively, anyone who buys the Smashwords "Meatgrinder" version with no TOC is invited to PM me their email address and I'll send a better-formatted epub with clickable TOC.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote