Thread: Note Taking?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewriterkid View Post
Do either the 600 or daily edition support note taking outside of a book. I mean like to make grocery lists or journals? Also, if they do, is there a limit on how long these notes can be? Thanks!
Yep. The 600 does, I assume the daily does, too. Both freehand "drawings" and virtual keyboard "text memos" (but not both together as far as I can figure out. I believe the drawings can only be one page. I don't think text memos have a character limit (but text notes within a book do? don't have time to look it up in the manual).

I also plan to make a quick "book" with my typical shopping items. Then I can open that book, cross off the things I don't want that trip using create/edit notes, and continue to cross off items as I get them at the store. End of that trip, "erase notes" and I have a clean slate for next time. That way I can arrange my list in order of how my store is arranged.....
ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote