View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 05:15 AM   #3
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Thanks - sorry for accidentally being so Kindle-centric! (Like I said, I just got a Kindle and have been hanging out at Kindleboards mainly.) But yes, my novels are available through Smashwords in all the formats they offer, and also on my own website (the automatic download is in PDF format, but once you purchase the eBook, just shoot me an email requesting whatever format you would like). I do strive to make the novels available in any format anyone might like to read them in (ePub, LRF, PDB, etc.).

Thanks again for setting me straight!
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote