View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:52 AM   #32
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Thank you for this indeed very helpful plugin!
But there is frequently a warning that is superfluous and that I would like to disable, and, as I'm not a technic, I don't know how to do: I'm working with so called chevrons in direct speech, and each time when there appears a text like this: "... text, text!« cried Mr. X." I receive the message that after exclamation marks (or periods ...) there should appear uppercase text.
Would be fine to get a step-by-step guideline.
My engine is Windows 10, 32 bit, Sigil verison 0.9.9.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote