View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 12:44 AM   #22
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Sounds like we now have "reading snobs". Those who think their preferred type of book is superior to someone else's preference. I'm pretty sure I have a lot more fun in my reading than they do in theirs. I kind of feel sorry for them actually. While I'm having a jolly good time reading a rollicking adventure, they're probably off doing more proper things, like reading politician autobiographies and ironing their underwear.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote