View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #77
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ssholloway: I don't see the actual failure in the logs, so I'm going to assume you hard-rebooted the device and what's missing from the log wasn't flushed to disk in time .

Which leads me to remind everyone to try to avoid hard-rebooting unless it's absolutely necessary, *especially* during an update/install. The Python package is known to potentially take forever to install, depending on which version you're using (by which I mean: old ones, which unfortunately the current release version qualifies as).

Regardless, it's most likely fixed in the snapshots (especially in the instance of the Python packages, whose release version is woefully outdated, doesn't really support MRPI, and whose installer takes forever and is known to sporadically fail ^^).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 02-13-2015 at 06:53 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote