View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #17
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer109 View Post
I've got Swype+Dragontrial on mine along with Swiftkey (which I like better). Used instructions from Penny in this thread to enable more basic Android apps work with the Nook HD+ https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=216237

Including the Amazon app which gives me option for a lot of free apps.
OK, so I have to ask again, how and where did you get the Swype keyboard? My HD+ has already been rooted using this same method for quite some time. I also installed the extras zip mentioned in the thread. However, while there may be more apps showing than before I did this, Swype certainly isn't one of them. It doesn't show up from the Play Store or the Amazon app store on my HD+ period and it still shows up as incompatible from the Play Store and the Amazon app store on my computer. I believe you guys that it works. I just have no idea how I'm supposed to be able to get it.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote