View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
And of course no ebooks available - at least the books I looked at.
I only looked at 1222 by Anne Holt, but it had an eBook listed (or maybe you meant having the eBook for sale right on the BookIsh site). B&N's gotta love that the link to them under 'other stores' took me to Amazon though.

As I said on Nate's blog though the prices and formats on the right side of the screen are to big and in your face for me. A subtle link or button to click for more info on buying instead of making me feel like I just walked onto a used car lot with the prices written on the windshields would be better IMO.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote