View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Same here. I use Mediamonkey and it does sync the music and says it syncs the playlists but Amazon's Music Player doesn't see them although Double Twist does. I tried contacting CS but their answer is to sync from the Cloud. I think their CS is great but I am getting tired of them thinking the Cloud is the answer to everything. Did they ever stop to think that wireless access is not always accessible, which is why I want music available locally??
You can download music and playlist from the cloud and keep them locally. You don't need to stream. I do this on my devices. You just have to make sure you upload it first. What's great is you can download a playlist and all tunes on it with one single click.

You won't be able to use other playlists with the KF's Music app but you might look for a sideload app that can. I do know on my phone that the playlist Amazon downloads is seen by the default Android music app. So maybe there is a way. Not sure if the KF uses the same format as Amazon MP3 app though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote