View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #16
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Yea, I was gonna start a new thread, but if people who have extensively used the Touch can compare the two, it'd be extremely helpful.

I have only had the Touch for a year and a half (?) so I'm unsure whether this is an upgrade I should seriously consider or not. I did buy the Touch the week it came out, so I suppose everybody else is in the same position or worse when it comes to upgrading.

I assume it's a must for night-time reading, but while I do read before bed, I have a clip-on rechargeable light for the Touch. Obviously not as convenient, but still does get the job done. So I'm more interested in any contrast or performance improvements, how much difference the higher resolution makes, any new features, etc.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take their time to post some comparisons/upgrade recommendations!
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote