View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #13
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
I just bought my first e-reader.. Nook Glo.. but also have Paperwhite on order.. we shall see.. the Paperwhite should be much better.. I always use and read the old style paper books so this should be interesting.. so far after 2 books the NOOK is fine.. kinda different than the old style books, but hey.. this is 2012.. I need to step it up.. what are your takes and opinions? Old Style Paper or Electronic?
I MUCH prefer ebooks to paper. One really handy and useful thing is the ability to create a collection called "read next", which helps me keep track of where I am in a series. 1st in series is another collection I can't live without.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote