View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #7
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
ExOblivione
Most of the time when I use this method I am able to select the font I want from my Nook and/or Kobo. I can also change margins, font-size, justification, and spacing.

This method does assume a non-DRM epub. If that is what you have and you convert the file this way, Calibre will keep your original file and label it Original_Epub. The converted file will just be epub.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote