View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #138
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by medwatt View Post
The djvu is working great. However I notice that at one time it was not kindle was not responsive to certain actions. Then I turned it off. When I switched it on again, the actions corresponding to the set of actions were then executed. Is there a way to move landscape directly ? Also when using pdf I don't seem to find a way to crop automatically to text region because some pdfs have a lot of white space at the margins.
Thanks once more, at least djvu is readable.
What do you mean by switch off? You mean turn kindle into sleep mode?

If the reader is busy rendering your book, then it will not be responsive to all the actions. Maybe your book has large images. I don't have this kindle of djvu file to test with. If you really want to fix this, you can send us the file.

Feature for moving to landscape directly is underdevelopment. We have working demo, but quite ugly ;P

If you want to auto crop margin in pdfs, try Shift+S or Shift+D. The first one means fit to content width while the latter one means fit to content height. This won't work for all pdfs, so sometime you might want to try manual cropping, which works quite well for me when reading djvus.
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote