View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Add comments when adding new books

Somewhere along with Calibre updates, comments and summaries stopped being added when I add new books and I can't figure out how to fix that. I have to go back to every book added, click on Edit metadata, and then Download metadata to get the summaries added in. It used to add that info when I would add books either singly or in bulk.

I've searched through Preferences and it all seems to be checked in the right places, but I must be missing something.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote