View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 02:25 PM   #61
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
We’ve had a big snowstorm in the northeast and I have a longish driveway. There’s a lovely man who occasionally will plow it as he’s going by, but I also can call him as necessary when he charges me well below the going rate. Given the forecast, I decided to get in a preemptive request to him yesterday. Midday, I heard someone doing the driveway, but by the time I got outside with cash in hand, he’d gone.

I just called Cliff to ask how he’d like to be paid, only to be met with confusion. He’d not got here yet. So it seems I have a second plow angel as yet anonymous, as Cliff was originally. Thank you, gentlemen plowmen both.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote