View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 01:13 AM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Crawford View Post
On Ubuntu (another Linux distribution which I use since around 7 years now) the packet-release is around version number 2.5, too. And it bothered me. xD
My main Linux desktop computer is running Linux Mint 17.1 (Ubuntu 12.04) -- its repository version of Calibre is in the low 1's (I think, I checked it last week but I can't remember exactly what it was, but it's definitely in the 1s, not the 2s). Going to Calibre's site means my laptop and desktop can run the same version (as well as Windows).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote