View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
ctol
Groupie
ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ctol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Fire Tablet, Windows RT Tablet Windows Phone
Georget99, a question. When you unplug your reader from your computer are you just unplugging it without going through a hardware removal process first? I have found that when unplugging mine from my windows laptop if I do not go into my computer and eject it using the hardware removal option mine does the same thing. If I do this it takes less time for it to go to the home screen. This is true especially if I have had it connected using the Sony book catalogue program. This may or may not be causing your problem.
ctol is offline   Reply With Quote