View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #56
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrimonus View Post
Seeing some comments in here about people who haven't gotten another e-reader yet and are buying the iPad for ebook reading, I recommend against it as the LCD screen will cause you some major migraines and eyestrain. Get yourself a proper e-reader for reading eBooks.
LCD screens don't give me any problems. I read on the REB1100 for years. I also read on an iPhone.

You can definitely get yourself a "proper e-ereader" though...I won't insult you for your choice.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote