View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post

Unfortunately, all current EPD devices do that refresh flash, and the only current epaper readers that I'm aware of that avoid it are the jetBook and its other variants, which are pretty much just 5-inch devices.
Onyx Boox 60 allows you to turn Full Refresh on or off. I made a quick video of the difference which Im attaching below.

Sorry about the quality of the video. Before I uploaded it I could read the text watching the video but now it's out of focus. must be something to do with the compression. I need to get a new camera as well.

Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote