View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #34
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
You could use the "text-transform: uppercase" and "font-size: small" to create a simile. Bit complicated but it LOOKS quite a bit like small caps.
Ah. I didn't know there was smallcaps in CSS already.

However I just tried both that and text-transform: uppercase and they don't seem to work on the Sony Reader. I *does* look like a slightly different font but that might be a stroke weight thing from adjusting the size slightly.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote