Thread: Sony $100 offer
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #9
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Before I got my 505, I tried bidding on several used 500s and 505s on eBay, but they were going for almost $200, some even more, both 500s and 505s (the bidders didn't seem to be aware of the difference).

So $100 is very much below market value.

If you want to upgrade (and I love my 505, am so glad I got it instead of the 500), you'd be better off selling your old one, especially if you have all the accessories.

Kate
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote