View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:27 PM   #1758
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
...just as I would love (if space permitted) to devote an entire room of my home to use as a library.
I've done that. Bookshelves in one room, and a chair for sitting and reading. Just as well I live alone. If it werent for the fact that I will likely sell the house at some point in the future, I would probably organise a carpenter to come and build the shelves into the room, rather than having them free-standing.