View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #40
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Oops, it is 2013 already, so must get on with this!

As I am new to book challenges, and I don't want to risk turn it into a chore, so for this first time I will keep to something quite vague, i.e. do more or less what I did this year, namely 30 books/9000 pages, at least to begin with, of which about a third fiction books. There are a couple of books from 2012 which I will finish shortly and won't enter the count. I plan to add more nuances to this challenge as the year progresses and I see how I get along (yeah, I know, it is cheating ), but for the moment I'll keep it simple.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote