View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:47 AM   #6
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
You might try using the flasher from the PC... it's got a .bat file that runs the .exe and other stuff that is in the SF folder... also the readme in the base flasher folder explains this step by step... when you've finished this then put the PRSPInstaller stuff in internal drive and restart...

Someone else might want to check this... it's been years since I did a 600... just because I've done a number doesn't mean I remember every step... I just used the info on the wiki at the time I did it...

ALso if you're still unsure then ask on the PRS+ thread above, get it seriously wrong and you can (and probably will) brick your 600...

Last edited by elcreative; 09-08-2012 at 06:51 AM.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote