View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #67
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
Maybe you can have a look at a kobo touch first in a local store? There is also a black and a white version of the kobo touch and this device has the same display technology as the M92.

I decided to buy a white one, because the black margin irritates my eyes, when there is not at least half a centimeter padding between the contents on the display and the dark border. I confirmed this impression with a black kobo touch in a local electronics store. With a white margin it looks more natural to me when the lines of text reach till the edge of the visible area of the display.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote