View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #58
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murz_07 View Post
So I need to take your data.tar.gz from "Select boot.." thread and make RUNME.sh
Code:
dmesg > /mnt/us/logs/dmesg.log
Then send it to Kindle and do hard reset. Is it right?
Or I need another data.tar.gz?

BTW: how can I turn Kindle off complitely with SSH?
No need to add my data.tar.gz if it has already been installed.

I do not think there is a "halt" or "shutdown -h now" command in there, but you could try. It has "reboot" but that just reboots.

You could try "idme -d --bootmode fastboot" then "reboot" to put it in fastboot mode, where it seems to charge well over a usb connection (no fastboot program needed).

P.S. your dmesg will fail if there is no "logs" folder on your USB drive. Either create one or remove it from the dmesg path.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-08-2012 at 05:33 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote