View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #15
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I'm sure it can display most pdf's just fine, and if page turns take upto 5 seconds I can live with that.
It doesn't make the reader a bad reader; just a slow one.

Truth is: You can always wait, and get better deals at a later time (see the pc sector).

But here's the thing:
Should the earliest adopters of the pc, and mac, have waited until the perfect computer had come out, they'd still be waiting (as there are still things to be improved upon current models).
and
Should the early adopters have waited, then maybe like the plastic logic, the project would have never lifted off, and come to maturity.
Having a sufficient initial budget is crucial to get some product started.
The plastic logic is nothing more than a concept shown in CES and other technology and gadget events.
If they had at least some early investors, perhaps it would have lifted off, and other readers would have costed way less.

The way I see it now, Ectaco is leading the flock, and setting the standard.
Now all we need is an increase in stock, and concurrence, and prices will come down.

Last edited by ProDigit; 02-26-2012 at 07:53 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote