View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Sassyinkpen
Sassyinkpen began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, iPod Touch
Menu tree under My Files won't stay open?

I tried searching to see if anyone else was having this problem and I didn't see any mention of it.

Most of what I read on my Nook is located under the My Files section - blog posts and other things I save off the internet and put on my Nook to read.

It's all located under "My Files", and then "Documents", and then individual folders dividing the files by category.

Up until this latest update (1.4.1) I would be able to expand each of these folders until I have a list of the files in the category I want showing. Then I could pick one, read it, and when I went back, it all would be sitting there just the way I left it - all folders expanded, and my list of files waiting for me to choose something else.

NOW - every time I finish a file and go back out, it kicks me all the way out to the first "My Files" directory, and I have to work my way back in through the files until I get to where I want to be again.

Why is this happening?! Is it a glitch? Is it some part of the update they thought would be useful?

Is there anyway I can fix it so my folders will all stay open again?
Sassyinkpen is offline   Reply With Quote