View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #53
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Then, why not roll your eyes at a (bad) joke, chalk it up to my bad taste, and ignore it? Why initiate and perpetuate a conversation you claim you don't want to have? seriously, Nyssa! It would have been passed over and forgotten by now.
To state that we've already had the conversation and to, hopefully, discourage its continuation. I'm sorry if you've chosen to take offense. You could do to take your own advice.

Anyway, I've made my 3 nominations, so I will see you all in the voting thread when its up.

Have a wonderful day!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote