View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #64
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
Also do you know anything about the cover that has a battery in it? I found one today and picked it up to get some extra battery life
May I ask where you found that cover? I have looked all over the internet for an alternative cover but no luck. And one with an extra battery would be great! So far I absolutely love my Literati and have worked out all the kinks, but it would be great to have longer battery life.

Mine does not charge via USB, only wall outlet. Since there is no indicator light to tell when it's fully charged, does anyone know how long it should take and if this type of battery can be damaged by over charging?
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote