Thread: EBook Quality?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 2
Completely depends. I've only had one book that was awful quality (i actually just bought it last week). It was so bad (typos EVERYWHERE) I complained to Amazon and they told me if I wanted a refund they would refund me.

I need the text for school so I might wait till I finish reading it for my class and if there is no update get a refund.

Knowing that Amazon is willing to refund poorly formated/copied books makes it easier for me to buy more even if I had one bad experience!
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote