View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #39
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I haven't tried on the new Touches (model N905C) but so far the older Touch models that previously updated to 2.6.1 will not automatically update past 2.5.2 after a factory reset. I suspect that when Kobo rushed out the 2.6.1b update for the Glo/Aura/Mini/Touch C, they decided to not rush out the update for the older Touch models.
Hi David,
I have a Touch of the older series (N905). Nevertheless, on my "old" old device, 2.6.1 had initially been installed - with fatal consequences. So I prefer it this way. This should have the advantage that the Tweaks plugin that I liked a lot should work again. I'll give a try immediately. However, there is kind of suspicion in the sense that they make me get the runaround (until warranty has blown off?) with new updates.

Finally, I would like to know what they mean with "refurbished". Doesw someone have an idea? Until now I have been used to get a completely new device during the warranty time.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote