Thread: DIM EPD on Alex
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
I'm not having any problem with the contrast on mine, although if somebody wants to create font hacks for it I'd like the Georgia font, please.

When I compared my Kindle, Nook and Alex side-by-side a week or so ago there wasn't an appreciable difference other than the fonts. I can't re-do the comparison now because my Nook is on it's way back to a Barnes & Noble center in Houston to be replaced.
Hmm, on mine it's quite obvious.
Perfectly readable. On its own, no problem. But if you're aware of other reader's contrast or do a direct comparison...
Sony 300 has a very high contrast. Is your Alex really identical to your Sony 300? Then I guess, mine has a (minor) defect.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote