View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 01:17 AM   #317
glasnost
Connoisseur
glasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW3, Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom56 View Post
Can I use any smartphone usb charger plug for the reMarkable? My old Galaxy S4 Mini charger has an output of 5V/1.0A and I want to use it to charge the reMarkable.

I also want to use a plastic ruler over the display, do you think it's safe?
I've used a variety of microusb chargers without problem. (both 2.1 and 1A).

As far as a plastic ruler, there are actually templates you can use with ruler markings, but otherwise , so long as you aren't scratching all over the place, it should be fine. I've definitely used softer things as straight edges with no problem. (nothing but the pen is detected outside of the menu edges.
glasnost is offline   Reply With Quote