View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 05:53 PM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Yes, you need to vote all at once. Once you've voted, that's it and you're locked out of voting. (I know, there have been many times I've wished we could go back and change our votes, but the current software does not allow that.)
Thanks; I wasn't thinking in terms of changing a vote, just adding another vote. For example, say a couple books I didn't vote for are tied near the end of the voting--I wondered if I could go back and vote for the one I disliked less.

Oh well. There goes my sneaky plan.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote