View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:03 PM   #10
RichL
Evangelist
RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: back to x51v
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Is the cover waterproof?

When I go swimming in the ocean (about 20 minutes away), and if I bring that ebook reader with me, will I be able to frolic around in the ocean and read at the same time (if the waves aren't too high)?

I need to add that there's a real danger that my car might be stolen (as this happens quite often here), so I'm inclined to keep the cover on the reader. Plus, I have a tendency to sit down when I'm not standing, which further adds to the desirability of always having my ebook reader protected.

Please advise immediately!
IPX8 (according to IP standards) can leak but the leaks will not be harmful to the unit. That said, you might want to verify it's suitability for a saltwater submersion.
RichL is offline   Reply With Quote