View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I went through this with them on six or seven books a year ago. The publisher sent them updated files, but I kept getting the same books with errors I had originally gotten. It wasn't until many conversations with CS that I found out they had to push the updates to my account before my downloads would change to the updated files.
OK. I can sort of see why they might do it that way, but I think I would prefer if it was automatically given to me.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote