Thread: MobileRead May 2010 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #114
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I think you mean "I didn't enjoy it" rather than "it was awful", Jon. E.M. Forster is generally considered to be a pretty good writer, regardless of your personal thoughts about his writing.
E.M. Forster is a great one!

You English literature experts. Hello!

Would it be a big literary mistake to consider John Fowles an heir of Jon. E.M. Forster?

I would like to propose The French Lieutenant's Woman but it is not in the Domain. Is anybody against proposing A Room with a View by Foster?
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote