View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 11:56 AM   #6
Antoine of MMM
Mobile Ministry Magazine
Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nokia N75/N800 Internet Tablet
Nice, ya got me thinking with this one Bob.

EDIT: I'm done thinking

Clearly, we have come a long way, but on many fronts, all we really have done is made the world smaller, not necessarly more effective/productive. My cousin playing his math games makes him productive and more effective when he is in class. Though the computer isnt "new", it does have good enough specs to give him a great user experience within the software that he is using. I would hope that us adults will also get that with our tools sometime soon. Not that mobile technology will not catch on further if it doesnt, but effectivness is a lofty and reachable goal that we should have; in use and in teaching others how to use this.

from: http://mobileministrymagazine.com/20...g-weekend.html

Last edited by Antoine of MMM; 10-24-2005 at 01:08 PM.
Antoine of MMM is offline   Reply With Quote