View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
My wife has long fingernails and used to own a pocket pc phone, always using her "natural" styli to use it. Now she has an iPhone (requires "skin contact") and uses it without any problems.
You will need to adapt a different style of pressing buttons and after a few days, it'll be second nature
I was wondering about the iPhone (I don't own one). I used to own a Voyager and didn't have a problem but realized that I prefer a keyboard over a touchscreen anyway I've not had any issues with my Cowon pdp touch screen either hence my surprise.

I found the Nook extremely frustrating and had trouble getting the feel for it. It bothered my that even with effort/focus, I couldn't seem to get it to work smoothly. Although, as the sales clerk pointed out, once the book open the touchscreen isn't needed to read.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote