View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 09:19 AM   #41763
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've just unpacked from my trip to Rotterdam. The CityHub hotel, a capsule hotel, was fun. The bed was more spacious than I expected, the little area where you enter a little bit smaller than expected, but big enough to get dressed. The shared bathroom was very clean and the staff very friendly.

My sister and I had agreed to go out to dinner on Monday. We agreed on tapas, so I made a reservation. On Sunday I got a call that they had a fire and would be closed for a couple of days. My sister knew another good restaurant, so on Sunday night I requested a reservation. I got a call on Monday that they would be closed all day because they would be trial running the new menu. After some messaging we decided on another restaurant. I didn't want to book, but when we got there at 5pm we're the only ones. It was good food, with a nice view over the water.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote