View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #28
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
This is the first I've heard of it. They can of course limit how long it's offered for sale at $0.00, but I've never seen or heard anything about them being able to limit how long it's in your library. That defeats the idea of the cloud as Amazon promotes it.

Interesting. I got all but the first of those as freebies, back when I grabbed freebies just because they were free, and they're still all available on my MYK page.
I too did the same thing and of course I never noticed when they disappeared. I discovered them missing when I was cleaning up my Calibre library.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote