View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #40
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Oh my god. I just realised I have made a huge mistake. February was supposed to be Time Period! We were supposed to have Region twice this year, first in November and then again half a year away in May, and like last year have Time Period for February (and the complementary Contemporary category half a year away in September). Somehow I listed November, February and May all as Region on the category list.

As you'll see here, I listed the categories correctly when first announcing the most recent category list in the "Begins" thread. The mistake was made transferring the list to the "The MR Literary Club • Welcome, Information & General Discussion" thread, probably last summer on the very same day I posted the refreshed categories in the "Begins" thread and the mistake has never been noticed until now.

Thank you Synamon because your post alerted me. I was about to post about how Time Period would actually be a perfect category for Lolita, then thought I'd see when we'll have that category, and realised the mistake almost immediately after that.

My apologies. There's no reason to interrupt what we've already started this month so my first instinct is to have February stay as Region and have Time Period in May this year - does that sound good to everyone?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote