View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't know. It seems to me that regex, by design, is case insensitive. That's why you have to add flags/switches to force it to be case insensitive. Almost all apps I use that have some sort of regex engine put the onus on the user to specify they want case insensitivity. Non-regex search engines always seem to default to case insensitive though.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote