View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Now that was a deal!

I was killing time at the Staples in another town yesterday while waiting for a movie (got to play with the PRS-600 which I hadn't had a chance to see before).

On the clearance table they had one of the lighted covers for the the PRS-505 marked down to $31.50. I snagged it and carried it around the store trying to decide whether to buy it or not (money's kind of tight right now, trying not to make any unnecessary purchases), but finally decided I'd regret not getting it at that price since I'll probably not have another chance at it. Got up to the counter, the saleslady scanned it, and it was only $12.50!

Now I'm *really* glad I decided to get it.

Was reading with it in the movie theater before the movie started - got lots in inquiries about it.

Gotta love a good bargain.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote