View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
My Astak PP (MRSDK based) chokes on a number of Apple mandated things that many older EPUB devices never imagined having to deal with.

<rant> EPUB3 is about Multi-media, not a traditional BOOK that has static images and text. Leave my books alone!
</rant>

I will use my EPUB 2 device as long as I can. It fits my hand with the BUTTON controls in the correct place for reading with 1 hand (the next page button on my K4NT is just a bit off.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote