View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #15
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I recently upgraded to a Samsung (Reverb) from an LG. One frustration I've had to look into was that Samsung either restricted or didn't upgrade the version of Android it uses to allow user to move apps to the SD card (like my LG did).

It's a nice little phone - much sleeker than the LG. But I think disabling (or not choosing to enable) the "move to SD card" feature is a big minus.
I think it depends on the phone not the phone maker. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII and it allows a user to move apps to the micro SD card. The reason I switched to this phone was because the previous phone I had (LG Optimus L9) didn't allow users to move apps to the SD card. This was extremely problematic as the phone didn't have much internal storage available for apps, music, etc. Both phone run ICS, so I don't think it was the operating system. So I guess when it comes to that particular feature YMMV depending on the individual handset one has.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote